European Project Team
Our strategic partnership consists of a highly skilled strategic group of Higher Education partners who have a proven track record of successful working together in various separate successful EU funded projects over more than 10 years. This partnership is well established and competent in the necessary methodologies of establishing professional standards, competency profiles, and course development. In addition, the partnership also covers expertise regarding the subjects of Mental Health, Clinical Psychology, Special Education, and Technology.
Ulster University, N.Ireland
- Queen’s University of Belfast, N.Ireland
- Stockholm University, Sweden
- European Institute for the Study of Human Behaviour (IESCUM), Italy
- Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, Hellenic Republic
- Neuro Hero Ltd, Ireland
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands
New qualifications, European Behaviour Analyst (EuroBA; entry-level and Masters level) will be available with
- Well-defined standards for Europe and Partner Countries;
- Two levels of competence profiles;
- An entry-level course that meets European standards of training;
- The qualification and resources will be adapted to 6 European cultural and linguistic contexts.
The work will have very wide-ranging impacts, both short and long term. To be specific;
- On professional training, qualifications, disability interventions, employment, physical and social mobility, mental health, quality of life, and financial cost to society;
- On educators’ and other professionals’ empowerment, independence, and employability;
- By paving the way for professionals to further explore professional pathways, such as enrolling into a Masters level training in Behaviour Analysis;
- By providing people with disabilities with opportunities to access to well-trained professionals which will benefit their skills development, employability, mobility, quality of life, and mental health.